Dubai Hotel on Jumeirah Beach - Explore Dubai Attractions with Le Méridien Mina Seyahi
Welcome to Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, 5 star resort near all major Dubai attractions, one of the best Dubai Hotel to choose as a base for your explorations.
Modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan, Dubai - the most renowned of the United Arab Emirates - is a city built for tourism. Stunning beaches, luxury hotels and resorts, excellent cuisine, upmarket shopping, and amenities rival any global destination.
From its state-of-the-art international airport serving 110 airlines, Dubai is only a six to eight-hour flight from Europe, Africa, and the Far East, with new connections to the U.S. and Australasia. Situated just 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is set on 500 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai's largest private white-sand beach set on Jumeirah Beach.
Dubai Marina is an impressive vista of luxury yachts, sports fishing boats, and leisure craft that all culminate in the annual Dubai International Boat Show. The most spectacular events are the traditional dhow sailing races, where you can glimpse a true reflection of the rich heritage of the country.
The Dubai International Marine Club, located on the resort grounds, is the prime water sports destination in the region. The Club is home to the world-famous Victory Power boating Team and plays host to international maritime events including the UIM championships, Laser and Hobie cat sailing, and kite-surfing challenges.
Discover an inspiring cultural experience nearby Le Meridien Mina Seyahi: explore DUCTAC, Dubai Community Theatre & Arts Centre thanks to the Unlock Art pass found in your room, which grant you complimentary access to installations, exhibitions, classes, and events at this cultural center.
Dubai is also home to the world's richest horse race, the Dubai World Cup that has become the social highlight of the season. The purpose-built Dubai Autodrome is the venue for the new Al Championship circuit as well as rally driving and pro-karting. Equestrian sports such as polo, desert riding, and dressage complete the portfolio.
The city is a shopper's paradise with international luxury brands in modern malls rubbing shoulders with ancient spice markets and gold souks. For shopping aficionados, the Ibn Battuta mile long shopping mall offers a selection of over 200 retail outlets, 21 cinemas, and the UAE's first IMAX theatre. Another superlative in shop-till-you-drop experiences are the Mall of the Emirates and the Dubai Mall - the largest shopping mall outside North America, which also includes an indoor ski slope.
Six excellent golf courses are within minutes of our award-winning resort, and it is possible to organize tee times in advance. The Dubai Desert Classic golf tournament is a regular fixture on the European PGA Tour whilst tennis stars are represented annually on the ATP Tennis Circuit.
Nightlife and entertainment options are legendary, from award-wining restaurants to sophisticated nightclubs, cafes, and bars. Take a breathtaking desert tour, relax in a spa, enjoy a game of golf, explore the splendors of the mountains, or just simply relax. A world of choices in one thrilling destination.
Arts & Culture
- Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Center/DUCTAC 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Dubai Museum 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- American University of Dubai 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai College 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Jebel Ali Area Hospital 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Jumeira Mosque 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- Dubai International Congress 22.0 km/13.7 miles
- Nokia Corporation 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Reuters Middle East LTD 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- HSBC Bank 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Cisco Systems 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Microsoft Gulf FZE 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Hewlett Packard Middle East 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Siemens 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- IBM Middle East 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai Internet City 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Dubai Media City 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Jebel Ali Free Zone 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Emaar Business Park 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Dubai Investments Park 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Dubai International Finance Centre 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Schneider Electric 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Global Village Telecom 27.0 km/16.8 miles
- Standard Chartered Bank 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Emirates Golf Club 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Montgomery Golf Club 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Spanish Embassy 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- British Embassy 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Embassy of Australia 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Dubai International Marine Club 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Dubai Marina 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah 7.1 km/4.4 miles
- Burj Al Arab 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Burj Khalifa 17.5 km/10.8 miles
- Souk Al Bahar 17.5 km/10.8 miles
- Dubai World Trade Center 22.0 km/13.7 miles
- Nad Al Sheba Race Course 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Dubai Autodrome 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Al Fahidi Fort 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Bastakiya District 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Dubai Creek 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Gold Souk (Old And New) 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Palm Island 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Knowledge Village 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Al Boom Tourist Village 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Dubai Heritage Village 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Dubai Festival City 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Burj Nahar 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Hatta Town 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- Skydive Dubai 1.8 km/1.1 mile
- Aquaventure 8.3 km/5.1 miles
- Wild Wadi 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Ski Dubai 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Jumeira Beach Park 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Dubai Zoo 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Dubailand 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Ibn Battuta Mall 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Mall of the Emirates 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Gold & Diamond Park 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Dubai Mall 17.5 km/10.8 miles